“I was tired of court,” he said, claiming, “somehow they magically convinced me that I would take this damn foundation.”
Wear! News has tried to find Jake’s foundation and arrest order from the 2023 case and has previously reached its lawyers regarding Emmanuel’s case but has not yet heard.
As for his wife rEbecca, Jake also insisted that the 41-year-old is innocent.
“Media kills her,” he said. “She’s a beautiful woman. She loves her children.”
Despite this, Jake admitted that he understands the review he and his wife are under.
“The accusations are terrible, so of course people will be ripped up,” he said. “God is with us.”
If that was one thing that Jake could say to his 7-month old, he said, “I love you, buddy.”
In a statement to Orange County RegisterSan Bernardino Sheriff’s Department refused to comment on Jake’s interview.
“We will not comment on statements from the suspect,” reads the statement. “Neither give any details about the investigation.”
While Rebecca is currently being held at the Robert Presley Detection Center, she similarly echoed her husband’s feeling.
“I won’t give up,” she told a reporter from Southern California’s news group, according to her publication it Press companies August 25. “I want to be out looking for my child. “
For a deeper look at the case, keep reading …